[Soph] Soph@news: Looking Forward to Junior Year!

cid:image003.jpg@01D16D7D.C175AFB0

Looking Forward to Junior Year!

We hope that your son or daughter continue to enjoy their experience and look forward to another two amazing years!

Although you will be taken off this email distribution this summer,

we are always available to answer questions at

parents@villanova.edu or 610-519-7210.

Reminder: Important Fall Dates

Academic Calendar:  Please visit our website,  for information on important dates for the 2017-2018 year.  Upperclassmen move in on Monday, August 21 and Tuesday, August 22, and classes start on Wednesday, August 23.  Each year the calendar shifts slightly, so it’s always a good idea to take a look at the upcoming breaks and know how the semester will flow for your son or daughter.

Involvement Fair:  Held at the beginning of each semester, the Involvement Fair showcases so much of what Villanova has to offer its students outside the classroom.  The event is packed with student organizations representing everything from recreational opportunities to academic clubs to multicultural societies and more!  It is open to all students to jumpstart their involvement at the beginning of the semester.

Family Weekend:  We hope you will join us for a fun-filled weekend of events during Family Weekend 2017.  The University will be hosting info sessions, open house for departments, student talent showcases and of course, athletic competitions!  Join us on campus September 15-17 and look for more information in the mail this summer.

Commencement Already!? Although it may be 2 years away, many families begin to make hotel reservations for their son or daughter’s Commencement.  The formal events will take place on Friday, May 17 and Saturday, May 18, 2019.  Your child might not be ready to think about leaving Villanova just yet, but many parents prefer to plan in advance!  Please visit our parents’ website for local hotel information.