[Fresh] Fresh@News: Fall Move-In Dates

cid:image001.jpg@01D1AAAF.921B5AC0

Attention Class of 2019:

Important Information About

Fall 2016 Move-In from Residence Life

ARRIVAL DATES:

Monday, August 22, 2016 - 10 am - 6 pm

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 10 am - 3 pm

Sophomore, Junior and Senior residents may not arrive before Monday, August 22 unless they are sponsored by a Villanova faculty or staff member and pre-approved for participation in an authorized University activity.  Preparing the halls for occupancy requires the coordination of various University departments and rooms are not released for use until the published arrival dates. As a result, Residence Life cannot approve early arrival for students with transportation concerns, family or work obligations, vacation plans, etc. and students will not be permitted to drop off items in their rooms prior to scheduled arrival dates.   We appreciate your understanding and ask that you make travel plans accordingly.

Sophomore, Junior and Senior residents do not have assigned arrival times; you are welcome to arrive on campus any time within the scheduled dates and times listed above. For the complete Residence Life calendar, please click here.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you in August!