[Fresh] Fresh@News: Happy Holidays!

The Division of Student Life would like to wish

your family many blessings this holiday season!

We hope you and your child enjoy your time together during our semester break, and that they return to campus refreshed and ready to begin their second semester at Villanova!

2015 Little Wildcat Weekend

Little Wildcat Weekend is a Villanova traditions for students, siblings, and relatives.  This year, it will be held from January 23-25, with the theme of Monster’s University!  The weekend features a carnival, ice skating, arcade games, and more.  For more information and a full schedule of events, click here. Registration is available at www.villanovatix.com.