[Fresh] Fresh@news: Happy Thanksgiving!

Fresh@News would like to wish you and your family a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving.

We asked members of the Class of 2017 to finish the sentence “I am most thankful for…” and would like to share a few responses with you:

*    My health and the health of my family members.

*    All of the amazing opportunities that Villanova has given me!

*    My roommates and that we get along pretty well.

*    Having a great first semester and meeting tons of great people.

*    The support of my family, even though they are so far away.

*    My education and my health.

*    My family and friends at home and here at Villanova.

*    All the wonderful people I have met since I came here.

*    Villanova basketball!

*    The support of my family through all the tough times.

*    The upcoming break and the opportunity to sleep!

We hope that you have a wonderful holiday with your son or daughter

and that you enjoy your time together!