[Fresh] Fresh@News: Happy Thanksgiving!

Fresh@newsheader.jpg

Fresh@News would like to wish you and your family a very

Happy  and Healthy Thanksgiving.

We asked members of the Class of 2016 what they are most thankful for and would like to share a few responses with you…

*    Family and the friends that I have made at Nova as well as the friends I have at home.

*    For my health and the health of my family members.

*    That I have been given the opportunity to excel and do well in life.

*    That I have had a great few months at Villanova and I have made many friendships that I know will be long-lasting.

*    Having been able to come to Villanova and being given the opportunity to succeed in the future.

*    For my family who continue to support me even when I am away at school.

*    Villanova basketball!

*    For my awesome family…and my dog!

*    High quality of life and for the chance to learn at a school with such a great academic reputation.

*    Thanksgiving BREAK!!!

*    The support of my family through all the tough times.

*    That I made the right choice in choosing Engineering.

*    For my family and friends who support me when life is rough.

We hope that you have a wonderful holiday with your student

and that you both enjoy your time together!

With the winter approaching, you may find it helpful to sign up for NovaAlert.  Villanova uses this system to quickly contact you during severe weather conditions or an emergency situation on campus. You can register to receive these alerts on your cell phone via text, your email account, or other mobile devices.  To register, please visit the Public Safety website and follow the instructions for Parents found here: https://alert.villanova.edu/index.php?CCheck=1 .