[Fresh] Fresh@News: Happy Thanksgiving!

Fresh@newsheader.jpg

Fresh@News would like to wish you and your family a very

Happy  and Healthy Thanksgiving.

We asked members of the Class of 2015 what they are most thankful for and would like to share a few responses with you…

*    Family and the friends that I have made at Nova as well as the friends I have at home.

*    For my health and the health of my family members.

*    That I have been given the opportunity to excel and do well in life.

*    That I have had a great few months at Villanova and I have made many friendships that I know will be long-lasting.

*    Having been able to come to Villanova and being given the opportunity to succeed in the future.

*    For my family who continue to support me even when I am away at school.

*    Villanova basketball!

*    For my awesome family…and my dog!

*    High quality of life and for the chance to learn at a school with such a great academic reputation.

*    Thanksgiving BREAK!!!

*    The support of my family through all the tough times.

*    That I made the right choice in choosing Engineering.

*    For my family and friends who support me when life is rough.

We hope that you have a wonderful holiday with your student and that you both enjoy your time together!

*************************************************************************************************************************************** This posting is part of an e-mail news service for parents and friends of Villanova's class of 2015.  To subscribe to this service, send an e-mail to majordomo@news.villanova.edu.  The text of your message should include two words:  “subscribe fresh” .  To stop receiving messages, send an e-mail to the same address with the words: “unsubscribe fresh”.  Old messages are archived on the world wide web at: http://news.villanova.edu/fresh/ .

No official news or policy statements are included in this service.  The postings provide supplemental background information for parents and friends of the class.  While the information is as accurate as possible, all information is subject to change without notice.  Please do not reply to these postings.   If you have specific questions, contact the  appropriate office at Villanova University or email the Parents' Website at parents@villanova.edu.  See www.parents.villanova.edu  for phone numbers and further information about Villanova.