[Fresh] Fresh@news: Happy Thanksgiving

 Fresh@newsheader.jpg

Welcome to Fresh@News, Villanova's e-mail newsletter for parents and friends of the Class of 2014. Over the year we will be sending you occasional postings about activities at Villanova University that relate to the freshman students experience. Instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe from this service are given at the end of this posting.

Fresh@News would like to wish you and your family a very Happy  and Healthy Thanksgiving.

We asked members of the Class of 2014 what they are most thankful for and would like to share a few responses with you…

*    Family and the friends that I have made at Nova as well as the friends I have at home.

*    I am thankful for my health and the health of my family members.

*    I'm thankful for my health, my family supporting my decision to come to Villanova, and for making the right choice to become a Villanovan!

*    I am thankful for the close group of friends I have here at Villanova.

*    Having a great first semester and meeting tons of great people.

*    The support of my family, even though they are so far away.

*    Villanova giving me the opportunity to meet some of the most intelligent and influential people in my life.

*    Having been able to come to Villanova and being the opportunity to succeed in the future.

*    The resources available to freshmen at Villanova, such as learning communities and tutoring, to better help us adjust to college life.

*    Villanova basketball!

*    Friends at home, friends here, and the opportunities provided at Villanova.

*    High quality of life and for the chance to learn at a school with such a great academic reputation.

*    Thanksgiving break.

*    The support of my family through all the tough times.

*    Being able to have the opportunity to attend such an amazing university, and for having a supportive family that encourages my endeavors.

*    For my family and friends who support me when life is rough.

We hope that you have a wonderful holiday with your student and that you both enjoy your time together!

Want to send your son or daughter a birthday surprise, a good study break snack, or even a fun holiday treat? The Villanova Band cake fundraiser is the perfect way! You can have a cake or cupcakes delivered right to your son or daughter’s dorm room. They’re perfect for any occasion—birthdays, holidays, or just a special surprise!  Ordering is simple! Go to our website at www.vuband.com/cakes

Christmas cookie orders due December 3rd, Birthday Cake & Cupcake orders are due 2 weeks in advance

This posting is part of an e-mail news service for parents and friends of Villanova's class of 2014.  To subscribe to this service, send an e-mail to majordomo@news.villanova.edu.  The text of your message should include two words:  “subscribe fresh” .  To stop receiving messages, send an e-mail to the same address with the words: “unsubscribe fresh”.  Old messages are archived on the world wide web at: http://news.villanova.edu/fresh/ .

No official news or policy statements are included in this service.  The postings provide supplemental background information for parents and friends of the class.  While the information is as accurate as possible, all information is subject to change without notice.  Please do not reply to these postings.   If you have specific questions, contact the  appropriate office at Villanova University or email the Parents' Website at parents@villanova.edu.  See www.parents.villanova.edu  for phone numbers and further information about Villanova.