[Fresh] Fresh@News Posting: Thankful Greetings

 cid:image001.jpg@01CA690B.C042F210

Welcome to Fresh@News, Villanova's e-mail newsletter for parents and friends of the Class of 2013. Over the year we will be sending you occasional postings about activities at Villanova University that relate the Freshman Class. Instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe from this service are given at the end of this posting.

_________________________________________________­­­­­___________________________________________

As we enter the week of Thanksgiving, Fresh@News asked members of the Class of 2013 to reflect on the following question:  What Are You Thankful For? Here are a few responses that we would like to share with you. We hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving and time with your student as a family.

I am thankful for…

*    I am thankful for my friends, both old and new. I was worried coming to college that I would lose some of my best friends from high school and would struggle to make new friends. But I am so grateful for the help I get from my new friends here at school and the constant contact that I still have with old friends back home. You cannot do this alone, that is why you have friends.

*    I'm thankful for being served watermelon, blueberries, and strawberries everyday here, even though they're out of season...its great!

*    I am thankful for my health and the health of my family members.

*    I am thankful for having reached a goal I've had for 7 years - attending college.

*    I am thankful for my mother - without her I wouldn't be the person I am today - she is my rock.

*    I am thankful for the close group of friends I have here at Villanova.

*    Having a great first semester and meeting tons of great people

*    Villanova giving me the opportunity to meet some of the most intelligent and influential people in my life.

*    Having been able to come to Villanova and being the opportunity to succeed in the future.

*    The resources available to freshmen at Villanova, such as learning communities and tutoring, to better help us adjust to college life.

*    Villanova basketball!

*    Friends at home, friends here, and the opportunities provided at Villanova.

*    High quality of life and for the chance to learn at a school with such a great academic reputation.

*    Thanksgiving break.

*    The support of my family through all the tough times.

*    Being able to have the opportunity to attend such an amazing university, and for having a supportive family that encourages my endeavors.

Happy Thanksgiving from Fresh@News!

This posting is part of an e-mail news service for parents and friends of Villanova's class of 2013.  To subscribe to this service, send an e-mail to majordomo@news.villanova.edu.  The text of your message should include two words:  “subscribe fresh”.  To stop receiving messages, send an e-mail to the same address with the words: “unsubscribe fresh”.  Old messages are archived on the world wide web at: http://news.villanova.edu/fresh/ .

No official news or policy statements are included in this service.  The postings provide supplemental background information for parents and friends of the class.  While the information is as accurate as possible, all information is subject to change without notice.  Please do not reply to these postings.   If you have specific questions, contact the  appropriate office at Villanova University or email the Parents' Website at parents@villanova.edu.  See www.parents.villanova.edu  for phone numbers and further information about Villanova.